Shaper - Operator - Foreman BIKE (f/m/d)
WE ARE SCHNEESTERN - WHAT ARE YOU BURNING FOR?
Our claim is to do pioneering work in our field. We are constantly working on further developing our products and have many exciting projects, whether in Europe or worldwide. The versatile and motivated team is always ready to give everything to advance the action sport - according to our company motto:„action sports engineered“.
What you got to do
- Foreman (f/m/d): As foreman you are the boss on the construction site. In close contact with our project managers, suppliers and your team on site you have to make decisions and ensure an efficient process.
- Machine operator (f/m/d): As an engineer, you know your way around an excavator. Your work is based on the construction plan and your creativity helps you to bring the design into real shape.
- Shaper BIKE (f/m/d): When new trails or pump tracks are built, it can‘t be done without real manual work. Shovel, vibratory plate and wheelbarrow are the tools you use to create the perfect surface.
That's how we roll
- Boreout was yesterday - we offer you pure variety!
- You get the opportunity to realize your potential and to be a pioneer in the BIKE field
- Our success is based on flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes within our motivated team
- We also want to go out for a while to pursue our hobbies. That's why there are flexible working time models and year-round employment
- Further education is promoted
How you can support our team
- Use your skills in construction, roadmaking, landscaping or similar
- Foreman: You know how a measurement works, you know the building regulations, have you already led teams?
- Operator: Do you have practical experience with excavators, wheel loaders & compaction equipment and have you already built 3-dimensional objects?
- Shaper: Do you have a technical training and master the manual installation of asphalt?
- Are you ready to carry out interdisciplinary activities and work on assembly? That's exactly what we need!
- Driving license (BE) is an advantage